Ashley Christina Hartman (born August 31, 1985) is an American actress and fashion model. In 2003, Hartman went to Hollywood in order to participate in American Idol and made it into the second season’s top 32 finalists. After her performance of Diana Ross’s “Touch Me in The Morning,” the judges suggested she get into acting and modeling.
She was soon recruited by the casting director of the FOX series The O.C. She had a recurring role as Holly Fischer in the first season of The O.C. for six episodes, and returned in the fourth season for 4 episodes.
Holly Fischer is a fictional character from the first and fourth season of the FOX series The O.C., played by Ashley Hartman.
- Also enjoys singing, dancing, doing gymnastics and drawing.
- Currently (2004) modeling for Girlactik Make-up and Hurley International Clothing Co.
- She was one of the top 32 finalists in American Idol Season 2.
- Signed a modeling contract with NOUS Models (2005)
- Currently (2005) modeling for Electric Visual, Girlactik Beauty and Hurley International Clothing Co.
- Started up a talent agency called Star Born Talent with her friend Sanjay Bhushan.
- Appears on the January 2006 cover of Maxim magazine's annual Swimsuit Issue.
- Is the first Caucasian female to appear on the cover of Nirvana Woman magazine.
- Chosen as one of TopModel's "Next Top Models" for 2005.
- Appeared on the cover of the debut issue of Newport Health.
- Was declared one of Maxim magazine's "The 5 Most Gorgeous Girls in Hollywood!" in 2005.
- Ashley Hartman at Ashley Hartman.com